For this meeting only, we will be at a different location: the Oak View Room at the Walnut Creek Library
Date: May 12, 2018
Time: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Place: SPECIAL LOCATION – Walnut Creek Library (Oak View Room)
1644 North Broadway (at Civic Drive) Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Book More Business: Make Money Speaking
Ever wonder why some speakers “make it” and others don’t? It’s not a big secret. Successful speakers know the secrets of increasing productivity and profits by creating systems. Success systems that work. Systems that are repeatable.
You will learn:
- Identify target markets–the quickest way to grow your business
- Qualify prospects faster and more effectively and be more productive
- Answer sales objections and close more sales
- Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams “Aftercare”
- Get to the real decision maker and quit wasting time
- Increase productivity in your office and learn a repeatable process for getting and leveraging results
- Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business
- Create a “kick butt” one sheet that will capture the attention of clients and prospects. Creating this is an exercise in core offerings.
- Create secondary marketing materials that will capture attention
- Identify social media platforms that are most important for speakers
Lois Creamer is both cheerleader and strategist! She has 19 years of experience working with the superstars of speaking including Speaker Hall of Fame members Jeffrey Gitomer, Karyn Buxman, Willie Jolley, Patricia Fripp , Bill Cates, as well as many speakers whose names you may not recognize, but who are making a good living speaking. Both groups look to Lois to help them increase bookings, create great marketing materials, and establish a solid business strategy. She loves results, and so do her clients.
Her sales and marketing experience began at United States Steel Corporation in their sales and marketing division, and as marketing director for a successful speaker. She often presents at workshops, chapter meetings, and has presented at ten NSA conventions as well as two CAPS conventions and virtual programs for PSA Scotland and England.
NSANC’s Annual Meeting
May 12 is also our chapter’s annual meeting, where we look back, look ahead, and install a new President and Board of Directors. We’ll announce our chapter’s Member of the Year and celebrate other extraordinary contributions to the life of our chapter. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect and learn!
NOTE: You must register for this program in advance — no tickets will be sold at the door. We expect this event to sell out, so register now!
ALSO: Please take care to go to our special venue for this meeting!
Walnut Creek Library (Oak View Room)
1644 North Broadway (at Civic Drive)
Walnut Creek, CA 94596