2pm to 4pm, December 3, 2017
In San Jose, CA
(address upon registration)
How do you *really* customize your presentation? Many speakers think they highly customize, but they truly only personalize. Never before have speakers had a scale to see how they stack up in customization. You’ll see where you place on the unique 10-level, 95-item “Morgan Customization Scale.”
Learn how you can customize your expertise so it is unique to your clients, their issues, and their objectives. Discover how to revamp your presentation by including client situations, adapting your exercises, and revising your materials to make you a standout with your audiences — and clients.
Rebecca will share something she is a master at — customizing. She will share her insights and techniques she uses to highly customize her presentations.
You will learn:
- why customization can affect your bottom line in a big way
- if you need to customize
- what makes a presentation “customized” vs. “personalized”
- how you can efficiently gather information to customize
- why many speakers fall at the low end of the Morgan Customization Scale
- how you can tweak previous customization efforts to adapt to new clients
This content-rich program will include audience participation and exercises. Come prepared with your biggest customization challenges and best ideas.
Salons are casual gatherings that meet in a member’s home. Space is limited; all attendees MUST register in advance. Address provided upon registration.