with Michael Soon Lee.
WHEN: Sunday, Oct. 2, from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Oakland, CA (location provided upon registration)
Speaking on cruises is a blast—you can cruise the world for free or even for a fee, visit exotic destinations, become a celebrity on the ship and maybe even pick up a few more bookings. There are over 1.5 million sailings a year around the world, and most of them have several speakers on each cruise who provide entertainment to the passengers. Professional speakers are the perfect candidates for many of these positions since they know how to provide interesting and fun programs to all kinds of audiences. However, you have to provide different speeches than your usual programs on cruise ships. Michael Soon Lee has what cruise lines want in an onboard presenter, and in this NSANC Salon he’ll tell you how to get bookings.
Would knowing the following help you get booked on cruise ships?
- How to get paid to speak on ships while cruising for free.
- What kinds of speakers cruise lines book.
- How to build and deliver programs that appeal to cruise passengers.
- How to get booked on cruise ships.
- Selling products on cruise ships.
- Why most professional speakers don’t succeed as cruise speakers and how to avoid those pitfalls.
- What cruise passengers are like as an audience.
- How speaking venues on ships differ from land-based locations.
- Developing topics that get you booked on cruise ships.
- How to pick the best cruise to meet your own needs.
- How to go on land tours for free.
- Getting the cruise line to pay for your airfare to anywhere in the world.
- How to keep vacationers entertained and involved.
Salons are casual gatherings that meet in a member’s home. Space is limited; please register in advance. Address provided upon registration.
About Michael Soon Lee
Michael Soon Lee, DBA, CSP, has spoken on cruise ships around the world for over twenty years. He has spoken for such cruise lines as Celebrity, Holland America, Azamara and Princess in such locations as Vietnam, France, Cambodia, England, Germany, Panama, Hong Kong, Colombia, Sweden and dozens of other ports. Dr. Lee is the author of eight books including, “Cross-Cultural Selling for Dummies” and “Black Belt Negotiating” and has spoken over 1,000 times around the world for a fee.