NSA/NC’s 2017 Speakers Academy presents… Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE, Speaker Hall of Famer
Date/Time: Saturday, August 13, 1:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Location: South San Francisco Conference Center, 255 South Airport Blvd., South San Francisco CA 94080
There is nothing more exhilarating than the feeling of walking away from an audience knowing you just hit the mark with your presentation! It’s great connecting with the audience, feeling the energy in the room, and seeing the smiling faces and knowing you made a difference to improve their life and career. But HOW?
This event is perfect if you:
- Speak to audiences in board rooms, sales meetings, staff meetings, or convention halls.
- Are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced presenter.
- Consider yourself an ambitious professional who plans to excel in your career.
- Want proven techniques to prepare successfully for every speech.
- Are enrolling or considering investing in NSA/NC’s 2017 Speakers Academy, launching Sept. 24th.
In this interactive session you will learn how to:
- Mine the treasure trove of your experience for speech and story content
- Organize your message into a simple structure to inspire, persuade or mobilize your audience.
- Deliver your message to be memorable…for maximum impact.
- Sell your message and steal the show.
Willing volunteers will be invited to deliver a small portion of their presentations on stage, and Patricia Fripp will add her laser-focused coaching. She will put their content Under the Magnifying Glass, and take a closer look. You can test your skills and new knowledge to see if you can find the same or different ways to recommend improvements. You will come to appreciate the focus on word choices, the amount of specificity, amount of drama, emotional connection, and clarity of the message. Audience members, as well as the volunteer “coachees” will learn by watching how a word, pause, or movement can impact every presentation.